한국야생식물연구회

자유게시판

HOME>이야기>자유게시판

Abelia+mosanensis

페이지 정보

작성자 Mark+S.+Roh 댓글 0건 조회 2,398회 작성일 01-04-11 10:50

본문

When reading the news on  the time of flowering (flowering map) of native flowers by many members, I feel that I am at home in Korea and with all members who took times to inform others which flowers are in full bloom.  In my greenhouse, Abelia mosanensis started to flower and the fragrance from one pot does fill my office. Abeliophylum (white and pink form) had flowered two weeks ago in our field and Corylopsis also flowered about a week ago.  Styrax japonicus which was forced in the greenhouse started to flower, although in the field, leaves started to emerge.

The weather in Beltsville could be similar to the weather in Daegu or Iksan according to the time of flowering of several flowers.

Since I am not familiar with Korean name for many native and wild flora in Korea, I would like to suggest members to list the scientific name along with images of flowers (like several images by Dr. Jeong at Andong University).  It will help me and educate me so that I can appreciate the notes from the members.

I wish I could write this note in Korean, but I can not write (type) in Korea.  I hope many members and visitors to this page understand my situation.

I will be in Korea next month and hope to see many members during my visit.

Have a Happy Easter Holiday.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.